Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Starting from the bottom...

Oh the joys of being a newlywed!
Make that 20 year old and 21 year old newlyweds!

But I guess I'm getting ahead of myself.
My name is Emily Bryant and I am a newlywed of nearly a year.

I love my husband, Derek, with all of my heart, however, being a newlywed can be very difficult financially, especially at our very young age. Currently, I am a college student and he is a concrete worker.

I am making this blog not only for myself to keep up with our progress, but to encourage other young newlyweds or any young person who is in our shoes of trying to start up our own lives and homes.

Currently, we live in a VERY small trailer (1 bed, 1 bath, kitchen/living room combo). I came from a 2000 sq foot home to this trailer and it has been difficult, I'm not going to lie. I have accumulated a LOT of things during my 20 years at home at when you go from plenty of room to absolutely no room at all, it tends to drive you a tad bit crazy! But I'm with my sweet husband so it makes it better.

Our goal by 2015 is to have a bigger home and a better job!
This is the start to the journey of moving on up in this big ole world with our little ole family!

Prayers & Love
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment